How to perfect your labour of love
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. So, make sure you’re in the driving seat when it comes to 14 February! Romance doesn’t just come in the form of chocolates and flowers – let your wheels do the talking and make this year one to remember?
You don’t have to go to the moon and back to show your loved one you care – simple and free gestures are often the most appreciated. So, what about a gift that keeps giving all year long? Buy your valentine a service plan for their vehicle, paying monthly. Not romantic enough? Then fill the car with roses!
To help you fall in love with motoring and not out of love with your other half, and ensure you stay on the road to love this Valentine’s Day, follow these top tips:
• What better place to start than with those car maintenance jobs you keep pushing to the side? Why not scrub up your valentine’s car, spontaneously check the oil levels, or top up the anti-freeze on your other half’s vehicle? It’s the little things that add up, which bring out the romantic in you!
• If doing odd jobs for your valentine isn’t your bag, why not take them on a dreamy driving date? Kit the car out with cushions, scattered rose petals, scented room spray and compile a romantic playlist of your sweetheart’s favourite songs.
• If you’re planning a romantic getaway, up the ante by hiring a special vehicle. A vintage car or posh convertible is sure to win your companion over. If your partner is a motoring fanatic, why not book a driving day or racing session on the tracks?
• Feeling generous? The key to your loved one’s heart could quite possibly be the keys to a new set of wheels. This one will be hard to beat next year, though!
• If you have a first date or blind date lined up for the 14th, then impress from the moment you pull up. The state of your car could be make or break for the outcome of the date. It may seem obvious, but clean your car beforehand – inside and out. If you are picking up your date, make sure your vehicle smells nice inside – air fresheners don’t have to be fancy, but can make all the difference! Even if you are well-presented, your trusty motor may tell a different story. First appearances extend beyond how well ironed your shirt is!
For information on Vision Vauxhall’s range of cars, or to find out more about the service plan, call now on 01785 891650. Vision Vauxhall is based at Walton-on-the-