News By Tag
* Project Views Rendering
* render Resource UsageView
* render resource Sheet
* better Extended Attribute
* More Tags...
News By Place
Render Individual Project Views with Resource Usage & Task Usage View
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.1.0. Rendering of complete Project data was supported earlier. With the current release, however, Aspose.Tasks now supports rendering individual views of a project to various output formats. We have supported rendering Resource Usage View, Resource Sheet View and Task Usage View in this release. In addition, this version also includes enhancement for Getting the number of pages for different views with various Timescale settings. This release also includes bug fixes related to certain features of MPP file such as Resource Baseline, WBS, Extended Attributes and updating. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
· Task Usage view support
· Resource sheet view support.
· Resource Usage view support.
· Project pages count for different views.
· Resource baseline, only first one is read is now fixed
· Custom attribute values can now be selected using Lookup.
· WBS saving issue is resolved and can be saved properly in MPP
· Extended Attribute Missing in MPP, while present in XML is now fixed
· Erroneous Task duration for 2003 MPP as compared to 2007 MPP and 2010 MPP is fixed
· Problems with Updated MPP file is resolved
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Rendering Resource Usage View: http://www.aspose.com/
- Rendering Resource Sheet View: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066