Club Trader Encourages Women To Grab a Club and Get Out On the Course
Since so many people focus on Men's Golf, Club Trader makes a point to reach out to the female community of golfing, encouraging women to engage in the sport more. This strategic activity is rapidly gaining popularity in the female community.
An inspiration to female golfers everywhere, this world renowned number one, amateur golfer has raving reviews from fans both public and professional. Laura Davies (http://www.stuff.co.nz/
Club Trader encourages women to take inspiration from Lydia by picking up a club and getting out on the course. It is never too early or too late to start golfing (http://www.clubtrader.com/
- Make sure to properly grip the golf club (http://www.clubtrader.com/
- If right-handed:
- The small finger of your right hand should lay in the space between your middle and forefinger.
- Thumbs should lay down the shaft.
- For a right-handed golfer: make sure your left shoulder is facing the target.
- For ultimate leverage in a power swing, your left foot should be directly underneath the left shoulder and feet should stand no more than a shoulder width apart.
- Don't forget to bend at the knees.
- Try to get maximum shoulder rotation when swinging so as to hit the ball with a great amount of power.
- Shoulders should turn an approximate 90 degrees before hitting a downswing.
- A club is released after making contact with a ball.
- Doing so allows you to square a club face to the ball.
- Then close the swing after impact.
- This allows a player to hit a ball straight.
- If a release is done right, the right arm will end a swing at the same level as the left arm.
- Most women are not as physically strong as men, nor are they usually the same size.
- Proper conditioning and strength building activities will help improve a female players game.
- Women need to strengthen flexibility, stability, stamina and strength to improve their swings.
- As stated by Susan Hill (http://www.livestrong.com/
For More Helpful Tips On Golf:
ClubTrader offers the largest selection of used golf clubs (http://www.clubtrader.com/)