News By Tag
News By Place
Social Media for Public Administrations and Institutions
Practical Seminar, March 21 – 22, 2013, Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Germany
How can they do that?
A niche seminar "Social Media for Public Administrations and Institutions"
• Learn how to cope with visible criticism and how to turn it into a fruitful dialog with your audiences
• Pick up strategies for achieving great effects with little effort
• Benefit from the interactive workshop session and develop your own social media mix
With the contribution of experienced social media and communication experts:
• Antoine Mallia, Information and Communications Officer, Web Editor, Communication Unit, DG Employment, Social, Affairs & Inclusion, European Commission
• John Shewell, Head of Communications, Brighton & Hove City Council, United Kingdom
• Nick Dawe, Digital Media Manager, UCL, Communications & Marketing, University College London (UCL), United Kingdom
• Carl Henrik Josephson, Senior Communications Expert and European Programme Communications Manager, Denmark
Further details about the programme, the speakers and the registration formalities of this “Social Media for Public Administrations”