News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Mercury Solution,launching VMware VCP 5.1 training and certification Bootcamps, starting this Month
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1] training and certification programs are offered by Mercury Solutions Limited on VMware technologies starting this January.
VMware’s latest release of industry-leading virtualization platform - vSphere 5.1 is essential to distinguish oneself in the virtualization marketplace. These days when datacenter virtualization skills have increased tremendously, VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1] certification is becoming more and more beneficial to get the edge to make your career in virtualization.
VCP 5.1 training is industry recognized, globally renowned VMware certification. It requires completion of a VMware authorized professional training course and hands-on experience in VMware technologies. VCP - VMware Certified Professional is an expert in configuring a virtual infrastructure.
The VMware VCP 5.1 training course is a hands-on training course in the newest VMware technology that equip professionals with knowledge of installation, configuration and management of VMware vSphere, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™.
VMware VCP 5.1 Certification Training Program Objectives:
• vCenter Server - Configuring and installing its components
• Configure and install VMware vSphere ESXi
• Control access to VMware infrastructure by users
• Deploy, migrate and manage virtual machines
• vCenter Server - Increasing stability
• Monitor resource utilization using vCenter Server
• Apply ESXi patches using Update Manager functionality of VMware vSphere
• Manage data protectioControl access to VMware infrastructure by usersn and resource availability using vCenter Server
• Manage and configure ESXi storage and networking using vCenter Server
New Improved Features:
• SR-IOV Support (Single root I/O Virtualization)
• Better storage and space efficiency - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
• Higher capacity virtual machines
• Robust network infrastructure for cloud computing
• VMware vShield Endpoint enhancing security features.
• vSphere vMotion to leverage zero downtime migration.
• vCenter orchestrator - simplification of the workflow engine of the server
• VMware vCenter Operations Manager Foundation to identify and rectify problems quicker - Enhanced Management tools
• vSphere Storage DRS brings better automation capabilities.
• Flexible navigation and scalability with VMware Web client
• vSphere Data Protection replaced vSphere Data Recovery tool of previous versions allows cost effective backup
All Modules Covered
• Introduction - VMware Virtualization
• Concepts - virtual machines, servers, storage and network
• vSphere components and user interfaces
• VMware vCenter Server - architecture, configuration and management
• Virtual networks - create and manage virtual switch
• Configure and manage ESXi - Virtual storage
• Access controls and authentication - Data protection
• Virtual machine management
• Fault tolerance and availability
• Resource monitoring and management
• Scalability and Patch management
Mercury Solutions Limited is a privately held world class IT training company. It was founded in 2000 to offer customized on-site and off-site training packages, online training and IT Certification Boot Camps to fit every individual’s learning needs. It is affiliated to most renowned IT vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, RedHat, Novell, LPI, EC-Council, CompTIA, Apple, EXIN, VMware and many more.
for more information visit http://www.bookmybootcamp.com/