Augustina Leathers Holds Shop For A Cause Event on Tuesday, February, 5th, 2013
Save the Date and join Augustina Leathers in Carmel to help support central Coast Classic Wine Classic on February 5th
Save the Date. Augustina Leathers Holds Shop For A Cause Event on Tuesday, February, 5th, 2013 Event To Benefit Central Coast Wine Classic
• Shop for a cause and taste Chappellet Wines.
• Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
• 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• Augustina Leathers Carmel-by-the-
• Augustina Leathers will donate 5% of the evening’s sales to Central Coast Wine Classic.
• There will be a trunk show by Michael Toschi featuring golf and driving shoes as well as Comstock Heritage showcasing designer silver buckles.
• There will also be a raffle the night of the event where you could enter to win great prizes including a $250 gift certificate to Augustina Leathers. Raffle tickets are $10 per ticket and 100% of the proceeds benefit Central Coast Wine Classic!
• Try on a pair of Michael Toschi golf shoes during the event and you will be given an extra raffle ticket complimentary!
• The Event is complimentary.
• Space is limited to 150 attendees.
• RSVP required to Marci at (831) 747-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Background on Augustina Leathers:
Augustina Leathers currently have two stores in Carmel. Whether you’re looking for special occasion dresses, sportswear, designer jewelry, sterling buckles leathers or boots, if it’s trendy and hip, you’ll find it at Augustina Leathers. For the ultimate in wearable art, our exquisite designer clothing is hand-beaded, hand-painted or hand-knit by skilled artisans. The store features top fur designers such as Paula Lishman, Zuki, Jean Crisan, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, Zandra Rhodes, and Loro Piana Cashmere.
• AUGUSTINA’S Ocean between Mission & San Carlos
• AUGUSTINA LEATHERS San Carlos NW of 6th Street
Background on Event Beneficiary:
Central Coast Wine Classic:
The Central Coast Wine Classic, is held annually and has been featured as of one of Wine Spectator’s “Top Ten” Charity Auctions in America. Termed the Rare & Fine Wine & Lifestyle Auction, it included offerings of rare wines and lifestyle packages from the Central Coast of California and other wine and culinary destinations in California, as well as around the United States and throughout the world. It also included remarkable art works from exceptional California artists. Net proceeds from the Wine Classic, the 501(c)3 Central Coast Wine Classic Foundation funds specific projects for 501(c)3 non-profit corporations in San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County whose missions are in the Healing, Performing or Studio Arts. www.centralcoastwineclassic.org