News By Tag
* Hypnotherapy Training
* More Industries...
News By Location
Learn Hypnosis and Become a Certified Hypnotherapist
Announcing Hypnosis Training in Dallas and Atlanta that Leads to Certification with the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. CEUs for Therapists, Social Workers, Nurses and other Licensed Professionals.
Second Generation Hypnotherapist Mark V Johnson is preparing to present his Basic and Advanced Hypnotherapy Training in Dallas starting October 10, 2013 to those who are ready to learn the secret of helping themselves and others to make powerful changes in their lives.
Learn how to easily guide clients into hypnosis, provide suggestions for change and emerge them from the hypnotic state, as well as powerful secrets that allow you to provide the changes they desire. The easy to follow course of instruction involves discussion, demonstration and hands on experience designed to provide the most effective learning experience available. The training also includes live demonstrations, video case histories and supervised practice makes this a truly exceptional Hypnotherapy Training Program that prepares you for Certification with IACT as a Certified Hypnotherapist!
This Basic and Advanced Hypnotherapy Training is designed for...
• All health professionals such as therapists, counselors, social workers, doctors, dentists, nurses, and teachers who want to enhance their skills and add hypnosis to their practice.
• Individuals with a desire to work with people in a private professional practice of their own.
• Everyone interested in alternative healing modalities who would like to make a contribution by helping others.
• All those who are currently hypnotists or hypnotherapists and would like to enhance and deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
• Anyone and everyone who has an interest in learning hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis to help others and for their own self- improvement and personal growth.
To learn more about your opportunity to become a Certified Hypnotherapist, visit http://hypnomark.com/
About Good Vibes Hypnosis: Mark V Johnson of Good Vibes Hypnosis is a Second Generation Hypnotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Certified Master Hypnotherapy Instructor with IACT, the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. Atlanta & Dallas Hypnosis training for certification as a Certified Hypnotherapist with IACT is now available.
Page Updated Last on: Apr 30, 2013