News By Tag
News By Place
CIS Enables Workday.com to act as a Secure Cloud-Based Authoritative Identity Source
Computer Integrated Services, has developed a solution to leverage the popular Workday.com HR service, in conjunction with a leading Identity Management solution, to act as a secure cloud-based authoritative identity source.
New York, New York – January 31st, 2013 – Computer Integrated Services’ nationally renowned Identity and Access Management (IAM) team has announced the availability of “Workday Integration 2.1”, a revolutionary solution integrating leading IAM technology with Workday.com. This integration allows Workday’s powerful cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) platform to be leveraged in organizations large and small as if it were an internally hosted HR system, acting as the authoritative source for securely provisioning and de-provisioning employees and other managed roles.
The Workday solution builds upon a previous CIS innovation, LiQuiDSOAP™, which dramatically extends the capabilities of an out-of-the-box SOAP driver. This technology allows rapid and flexible integration between arbitrary SOAP based endpoints and IAM without requiring challenging and esoteric XSLT based development.
Features of “Workday Integration 2.1” include:
• Synchronization of nearly any value stored in Workday
• Secure, consistent, and auditable data source
• Support of effective dated updates
• Support for internal and external connections from both employees and contingent workers
• Synchronization of ancillary data (locations, departments, shifts, etc)
• Notification event support for real time outbound Workday reporting
• Immediate automated de-provisioning for terminations
• Optional account creation within Workday
• Global telephone number parsing into Workday format
• Greatly reduced re-sync requirements on startup
• Photo integration between Workday and IAM users
CIS’ solution essentially converts Workday.com’
“The solution unleashes the power of the cloud within an organization,”
CIS’ innovation is in use today helping eliminate the need for costly internal HR applications or cumbersome HR processes related to provisioning access for newly hired or terminated employees.
About Computer Integrated Services: CIS maintains a leading consultancy in the Identity Management, Access Management, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) marketplace, as well as other industry-leading practices across client and web server technologies. CIS architects and engineers are widely regarded as thought-leaders by both clients and peers across the industry. CIS’ offerings cover a continuum from strategic planning through implementation and managed services.
Computer Integrated Services
561 Seventh Ave. 13th Fl.
New York, NY 10018
Copyright© 2013, Computer Integrated Services, LLC. LiquiDSOAP™