News By Tag
* Buy House USA
* International Investors
* Foreign Buyers America
* International Home Buyers
* More Tags...
News By Location
How To Buy a House in the US-International Home Buying Guide
Buying Real Estate in the US is actually very easy. Anyone can purchase property, condos, and houses in America. Below the International Home Buyers Guide will assist you with investing in Real Estate in the USA International Real Estate Expert ...
1. Determine the areas of interest, some of the BEST areas to buy property in the US are on the West Coast. A few very good Real Estate Investment Markets are in California such as Santa Monica, Malibu, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Venice, Brentwood, Bel Air, Marina Del Rey, as well as the entire Los Angeles Areas. These areas are showing very strong property value gains and are always seen as a very strong area to invest in the US, plus the weather is very good year round and there is an abundance of jobs.
Search Available Properties for Sale Here:
2. Hire a Real Estate Agent that is familiar with working with International Buyers. Not all Real Estate Agents, Realtors, or Real Estate Brokers are experienced with helping a Foreign Real Estate Investor to purchase property and may not be familiar with the exchange rates when bringing your funds to the US. Hiring a Real Estate Agent that is knowledgeable in this will help you greatly when buying a home or property.
If you are wanting to invest in Real Estate in the US, feel free to call me or email me anytime, I would be happy to assist you with your Real Estate Investments as I am an International Real Estate Specialist or I can also refer you to many across the Nation that I know personally. My contact information is below.
3. Prepare your budget and make a list of the items you would like the property to include such as if a house or condo- How many bedrooms and baths, etc. If you are looking to purchase Multi-family apartment or condominium buildings-decide how many units you would like the buildings to have as a minimum. If you are looking to purchase Foreclosures or REO Bank Owned Homes, and Short Sales-I highly recommend only hiring experienced Real Estate Agents to assist you with this. There are a ton of good Real Estate deals in Foreclosures and Short Sales properties, however you will need the experience of an expert to guide you through the details and make sure all proper inspections are done.
4. Buy and Invest NOW! The Real Estate Market is going up very rapidly, in the last 12 months it has increased in most areas from 25% to 32% in property values, take advantage of this and buy right away.
Click Here for the International Home Buyers Guide-Free: