News By Tag
* Information Technology
* More Tags...
News By Location
Computer Service Partners Welcomes Patrick Spampinato as New Virtual CIO
Computer Service Partners is proud to announce that Patrick Spampinato has recently joined the team as a new Virtual CIO. He will be focused on designing IT solutions that align with CSP clients’ corporate strategic initiatives.
He is a seasoned IT professional with more than twenty successful years of delivering enterprise business solutions on budget, on schedule, and within scope.
Prior to making the jump to the vendor side of things he worked as an IT Leader in the RTP Area. Most positions were in a working manager capacity where he maintained technical “hands on” abilities while performing the managerial and executive functions. Experience includes:
· Nine years at a startup Medical Laboratory / Medical Device company in RTP
· Six years as an IT Manager/Director in the Clinical Trials space
· Three years as an IT Manager/Director in the software development space
· Two years as a VCIO for a computer services company where he was the customer advocate and IT Strategist for municipalities and organizations across the state of North Carolina
For several of the above, he designed, implemented, and managed the IT infrastructures from the ground up, as they were startup or greenfield endeavors. As a consultant, he's done ITaAssessments and helped build IT strategic plans for various companies in RTP.
Some of Patrick’s education includes:
· Associate of Science
· B.S. in Business e-Business
· Certified Government Chief Information Officer from the UNC School of Government.
About Computer Service Partners
CSP is an IT solutions provider headquartered in Raleigh that provides comprehensive information technology solutions and services to businesses throughout North Carolina. While its expertise is wide ranging, CSP’s core focus areas are Managed Services, Data Center, and Unified Communications solutions. CSP was also recently named 2011 Cisco Southeast SMB Partner of the Year. For more information about Computer Service Partners, visit http://www.cspinc.com or call 919-424-2000.