News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
European Gas Production Forum & Exhibition 2013
The European Gas Production Forum & Exhibition will explore current issues facing the industry and how the engineering (technical) supply chain
Sponsored by Energy Recovery, Chart, Saudi Aramco, Gas Optimized Treating.Inc , Energy Market Authority, John M. Campbell & Co and ABB, this exclusive meeting of Europe’s most senior gas professionals will confront regional gas issues and challenges and present panel discussions focusing on technology, innovation and cost saving.
Monica Ansary, Senior Producer at dmg :: events says “We’re delighted to be taking EGPFE 2013 to Düsseldorf. Germany is one of Europe’s top consumers of gas. It is a key market for continued developments and is in the midst of several planned projects, providing plenty of discussion and topical debate on the critical gas issues impacting the continent. “
EGPFE 2013 will be led by an Executive Steering Committee comprising of members from key industry organisations as well as leading regional stakeholders. Members will include BP, Costain, Carbon Capture & Storage Association (CCSA), European Centre for Energy & Resource Security (EUCERS), John M. Campbell & Co, Statoil and Gas Processors Association Europe (GPAE).
Members of the Steering Committee and producers from dmg :: events came together during Gastech Conference & Exhibition taking place in London last October to formulate the agenda for the EGPFE 2013 programme. Hot topics will include gas transportation, shale gas, gas demand, infrastructure, carbon capture and storage and subsea gas processing.
The Programme, led by high profile keynote speakers will be divided into a Strategic Gas Day on June 5 and a Technical Solutions Day on June 6.
Strategic Gas Day key speakers will include:
· Jean-Arnold Vinois, Acting Director, The European Commission
· George Shammas, Chairman, Cyprus Energy Regulatory Authority
· Jan Ingwersen, Vice President, Regulatory and Public Affairs, DONG Energy Markets
· Dr. André Burdet, Programme Director CO2, Alstom
· Guy Broggi, Senior Adviser, Total
· Marco Arcelli, Executive Vice President, Upstream Gas, Enel
· Prof. Dr. Friedbert Pflüger, Director, European Centre for Energy & Resource Security (EUCERS)
· Piet Kager, Senior Project Manager, LNG, Gasunie Netherlands
· Prof. Nuno Afonso Moreira, Board Member, Sonorgás
· Francisco de la Flor, Director of Regulation, Enagas S.A.
· Albert Haak, Country Manager, Trans Adriatic Pipeline AG
· Keith Thomas, Chairman, Gas Processors Association-
· Pamela Taylor, Associate Partner Europe, OFGEM
· Arif Aktürk, Managing Director, Naturgaz A.S., Member of the Board, PETFORM
· Dr. Tatiana Mitrova, Director of Global Energy, Skolokovo Energy Centre
· Ismail Nawaz, Vice President, Oil & Gas, Energy Recovery
Technical Solutions Day key speakers will include:
· Theo Bodewes, Vice President, Gas Processing, Shell
· Klaus Altfeld, Head of Gas Quality and Interoperability, E.ON New Build and Technology
· Hans Grossman, Managing Director, GOC Engineering
· Terry Wood, Chief Engineer, WorleyParsons
· Philip Hazelhurst, Lead Project Engineer, BP
· Paul Stockwell, Managing Director, IMA
· Ankur Jariwala, Senior Product Manager for Gas Technologies, Cameron
· Jason Dietrich, Membrane Process Engineer, Cameron
EGPFE 2013 will be attended by major gas companies, governments, associations and regulatory bodies to participate in technical workshops and unrivalled business networking, all set within The Hilton Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Further information and the full programme is available at www.egpfe.com
--- Ends ---