Briquetting Plant Exporter in India has excelled the field of Biomass Briquetting
Briquetting Plant Exporter guarantees that their High efficiency agro-waste Briquetting Plant India could provide you a good Biomass Briquetting solution on your kinds of crop waste to meet your production needs.
For more information, you can log on to : http://www.radhebriquettingplant.com
Biomass briquette is a bio-fuel substitute to coal and charcoal which can be used in various heating and energy applications. Biomass Briquetting Plant India, mostly uses raw material such as green waste and other organic materials, are commonly used for electricity generation, heat, and cooking fuel. These compressed compounds contain various organic materials, including rice husk, bagasse, ground nut shells, municipal solid waste, agricultural waste, or anything that contains high nitrogen content.
Diverse industries like Agriculture, Chemical, and Engineering should proceed for their valuable investment by purchasing Biomass Briquetting Plant through Briquetting Plant Exporter. It is new kind of conversion technology which converts wastage of agriculture, forestry, chemical and engineering firms. The main role of these plants is to convert this wastage into solid fuels by forming in cylindrical logs with usage of high mechanical pressure avoiding usage of chemical or binder. Briquetting Plant Exporter based in India is one of the best dealers in its kind which supplies best suitable Biomass Briquetting solutions to your industry.
For further information, you can also log on to : http://www.radhebriquettingmachine.com
Briquetting Plant Exporter can labour about the timepiece and should not invite high costs, which mean superior productivity is guaranteed. They also make sure that their product is superior in quality and eco friendly. Briquetting Plant India manufacturers use premium quality materials in the manufacturing process to ensure world class products. All these materials are processed through well integrated production stages to manufacture the end product. There are many Briquetting Machine Manufacturers in India who sell these machines and can be easily searched online.
· Agro-waste Biomass Briquetting machine and briquetting presses are capable of densifying wood waste and many other agricultural feed stocks containing less than 12% moisture.
· These feed stocks can easily be ground and pressed into a high value solid fuel briquette that can then be used for heating and energy applications.
· The heat quantity caused by burning this fuel is equivalent to coal, and moreover, the quantity of carbon dioxide in smoke dust, especially the quantity of sulfur dioxide, reduces extremely.
· Also the cost is much lower than coal.The finished product mainly used as fuel in furnace, boiler and power plant, the clinker after burning can be directly used as fertilizer.
· It is especially confirmed to the world market of renewable compression biomass energy demand.