News By Tag
News By Location
Kemp Accounting LLC Announces 12 City Business Conference 2013 Line-Up
"Strong businesses are leady by great leaders and great leaders understand the power of numbers."
If you are an emerging entrepreneur or an established business professional - this business conference is for you! Follow the blueprint that illustrates the pattern to your business success.
• See your city official be honored for their hard work and committment in promoting business longevity and improve employment opportunities
• Covered Topics:Accounting & Business, Marketing & Branding, Social Media & Technology
• Extend your professional network and client base by getting your business in touch with experts and new leads.
• The Conference is Tax Deductible!
VALUE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT:
Your ticket gets you access to:
- More than 15 years of In-depth industry insight from 3 top Business Leaders in their field
- Receive more than 50 success strategies to becoming a Entrepreneur that often go unnoticed
- Expand your network with rare, high quality contacts from over 30 industries in ONE room
- Complimentary Lunch
- Gift bag
...More than $7,000 in value with ACCESS to INFLUENCE and KNOWLEDGE that is priceless
April 18, 2013
Hosted By Comedian Rodney Perry
Honoring Atlanta City Councilman Kwanza Hall
590 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Lunch will be provided
About Kemp Accounting: Stantisha Kemp, CPA established Kemp Accounting in 2009 to serve small and mid-sized businesses. Our firm is based on the belief that our client's needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our accounting professionals each carry a minimum of 15 years experience. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Kemp Accounting, we specialize in Payroll Services, Business Consulting and Accounting Services for startups, small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, sole proprietors and partnerships. We accommodate businesses by decreasing their operating costs and increasing their financial accountability. Our goal is to collaborate with each client to gain intimate knowledge of their business goals from a financial, customer, and operational perspective. We have the tools to assemble the right plan of action for your business.