News By Tag
News By Location
IMHX 2013: One-Stop-Shop Evolution – New Look for AEB’s SCM & GTM Suite
AEB (International) Ltd will launch a new look and new features for its comprehensive supply chain management and global trade software, ASSIST4, at this year’s IMHX.
• Re-launch of website with latest product features and offers
• Stand number: 18P65 – business card raffle offers chance to win an iPod shuffle
AEB’s supply chain management and global trade software suite ASSIST4 has evolved into a one-stop-shop for global trading companies looking to streamline their supply chain workflows, improve regulatory compliance and maximise efficiency while cutting costs. To better reflect this evolution, ASSIST4 now has a new look that goes hand-in-hand with latest graphical user interface updates throughout the system to improve the general user experience and usability.
Latest updates include:
- The Visibility & Collaboration Platform now includes time slot management for planning and scheduling of loading dock activities. This enables companies to improve workload balance, avoid waiting times and reduce costs.
- Order Management as an integral part of the process to sort out the logistical side of sales and purchase orders and create an ideal link between procurement and fulfilment.
- Warehouse Management has been awarded the WMS validation seal by the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics for the third consecutive time and provides real-time stock visibility.
- Freight and Transport Management has been merged to offer the best combination of operational excellence and maximised cost control.
- Customs Management now offers integrated global solutions in collaboration with KSD Software for fast and efficient border clearances in all major international markets.
- Compliance & Risk Management secures trading in accordance with applicable trade laws and regulations and has been officially certified by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
Claire Umney, General Manager of AEB (International)
ASSIST4 stands for excellence in supply chain execution and over 6,000 customers worldwide trust AEB solutions to support their global business through standardising workflows, automating processes and accelerating operations. Latest updates provide for even smoother supply chain networks, process integration and improved user experiences. Visit AEB’s newly re-launched website to find out more: http://www.aeb-
- Ends -
For further information, photos or interview requests, please contact Andrea Krug, Krug Communications Ltd, tel. +44 (0)7740 245 867, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about AEB’s software solutions please visit www.aeb-international.co.uk.
Notes to Editors
About AEB GmbH
AEB is one of Europe's leading providers of supply chain logistics software and has been delivering solutions to customers for over thirty years. The company has over 6,000 customers worldwide and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, supported by offices in the UK, Switzerland, Singapore and the US. AEB’s core product - ASSIST4 - is the comprehensive solution suite for all logistics processes in global business. ASSIST4 offers a complete set of business services for end-to-end logistics, including international goods movements, making it possible to standardise and automate business processes in supply chain execution. ASSIST4 also creates transparency and provides a reliable basis for making the right decisions about the planning, monitoring, control and continual optimisation of supply networks, even beyond the boundaries of the business. The ASSIST4 suite offers full functionality via a wide range of modules including Visibility & Collaboration Platform, Order Management, Warehouse Management, Transport & Freight Management, Customs Management and Compliance & Risk Management.
Further information about IMHX (http://www.imhx.biz)
The International Materials Handling Exhibition (IMHX) takes place at the NEC in Birmingham from 19th to 22nd March 2013. It is the UK’s premier event showcasing thousands of products and services from all sectors of the logistics, materials handling and storage industries. The exhibition is a must for supply chain professionals and is brimming over with ideas to help reduce materials handling and logistics costs. AEB (International)