News By Tag
* Pharmaceutical Development
* Formulation Development
* Potent Products
* Analytical Methods
* More Tags...
News By Place
Metrics Inc. Names Vice President of Pharmaceutical Development
Dr. Brad Gold will direct pharmaceutical development and new technologies
The promotion expands Gold’s previous role as senior director of pharmaceutical development and new technology. Capabilities Gold will manage in his new position at Metrics position include:
* Formulation development. Metrics’ formulation scientists average 17 years of career experience and offer expert recommendations on insoluble and unstable actives, potent and toxic actives, and small molecule delivery.
* Potent and cytotoxic products. The company has a cGMP dedicated and segregated facility that features custom-engineered total containment without open processes or respirators.
* Fast-track development. Thanks to Metrics’ industry-leading ratio of four analytical chemists for every formulator, the company routinely meets accelerated timelines and delivers from new chemical entity to first-time-in-
* Analytical methods development and validation. Metrics’ 130-plus analytical chemists develop and validate methods with transfer and ease-of-use in mind for seamless scale up.
“After demonstrating solid leadership here at Metrics for more than 10 years, Brad has more than earned the trust and respect of our entire team,” said Phil Hodges, president. “He has the scientific knowledge and operational management skills we need to continue growing our core pharmaceutical development capabilities.”
In addition, Gold will be responsible for implementing new technology platforms that include advanced drug delivery methods. He holds a doctorate in pharmaceutics/
Metrics Inc. is a full-service global pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organization serving clients worldwide. We deliver proven scientific and operational excellence for solid oral dosage forms.
The company’s areas of expertise include quality pharmaceutical formulation development;
Metrics’ technical capabilities include highly potent, cytotoxic and unstable compounds; Schedule II-V controlled substances; and products with poor bioequivalence – for which we offer an impressive proprietary portfolio of advanced delivery methods. Our work supports investigational new drug (IND), new drug (NDA) and abbreviated new drug (ANDA) submissions made to worldwide regulatory agencies on behalf of clients ranging from internationally renowned corporations to small virtual companies.
Based in Greenville, N.C., Metrics Inc. proudly operates as a subsidiary of Mayne Pharma Group Limited. To learn more about our company, visit metricsinc dot com.