Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group 18th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Black Tie Event April 13
Mark your calendars for the 18th Annual Spring Forward to End Cancer Event with proceeds befitting many local organizations
Save The Date! Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group Announces Its 18th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Black Tie Event Saturday, April 13th at the Top of the Ritt in Santa Cruz
SANTA CRUZ , CA -- The Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group will hold its 18th Annual Spring Forward Against Cancer Event on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at the Top of the Ritt (E.C. Rittenhouse Building) in Santa Cruz.
• Saturday, April 13th, 2013
• Tickets: $150 per person, $300 per couple or tables of 10 for $2,000
• Corporate table sponsorships are available. Please contact the Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group for additional information.
• Event Includes: Reception, Live and Silent Auction, Sit Down Dinner, Music and more!
• To purchase tickets visit: http://www.sccbg.org/
• RSVP Required.
• For information call 831-465-1989 or visit www.SCCBG.org
• All proceeds benefit the following Santa Cruz County organizations:
Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with cancer in the Santa Cruz community. Working with a dedicated group of volunteers and partners, the organization raises community consciousness through events and outreach and provides vital financial support for beneficiary organizations. Through these efforts the organization has a particular focus on new research and the development of improved and more effective treatment solutions for cancer.
To learn more about Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group go to http://sccbg.org or follow them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/