Kick Off "Westminster Weekend" with The New York Pet Fashion Show!
The 2013 New York Pet Fashion Show presented by Tropiclean kicks off "Westminster Weekend", New York Fashion Week, Valentines Day, and is being held at the Historic Hotel Pennsylvania on Friday evening Feb 8th 2013 from 6-11 pm.
By: Whitegate PR
Come see the world's most famous dog "Lassie" on the runway in commemoration of the 75th anniversary of Lassie in TV,books & film.
- (2) Animal Haven Shelter dogs walk the runway looking for "Forever Homes" after they've been made over by celebrity groomer Jorge Bendersky
- Also walking the runway are Shanna Olson - Ms California 2013
- Richard Pryor Jr, - Justin Silver from the CBS "Dogs In The City"
- Nency Escamilla Ms. New York 2011 - Harrison Forbes celebrity pet expert
and many more to come
This is an Animal Rescue Benefit for Animal Haven Shelter of NYC,
and a portion of the proceeds will go to benefit this fine organization.
Some say that New York City is the Capital of the world. Whether it’s Media, Fashion, or Finance, one thing is certain -- New York City is the Dog Capital of the world.
Cover the event, spread the word and "Help Save Animals Lives" Come see some adoptable Animal Haven Shelter dogs on the runway.
This event is being filmed for TV, and features three special runway shows:
* Roaring 20's Best in Show Costume Contest",
* 50 Shades Of Love Romantic Runway Show", and our Special
* Gold Paw Sponsor Runway Show".
Cocktails, Food, Music, and vendors selling some of the best and coolest pet products in the market today, and many more surprises.
Media:To cover the event please provide your complete contact information and we will place you on our VIP Media guest list
When: February 8th, 6PM-11PM www.nypetfashionshow.com
Where: The Hotel Pennsylvania-
Address: 401 Seventh Ave, 33rd St, New York, NY. 10001
Tickets: $35 In advance ($45 at the door)
Special room rates available- click on Hotel Pennsylvania Banner below
A Portion of proceeds to Benefit Animal Haven Shelter
Come and Enjoy this Fabulous Event Featuring:
* Roaring 20's Best in Show Costume Contest- a few spots remain
* 50 Shades Of Love Romantic Runway Show
* Gold Paw Sponsor Runway Show
* Bring cash, Credit Cards, Checks to support Animal Haven Shelter and Vendors
* Human & Canine Celebrities!
* The legendary Lassie walking the runway
* Complimentary Food & Cash bar, Complimentary VIP Gift Bags