Ultimate Inexpensive Natural Hair Loss Solution Benefits From Amazing New Product
The Natural Hair Loss industry just added a new breakthrough product pioneered by Rudert Technologies Ltd called the TESLABRUSH, a small hand held device benefitting all who want to address hair loss more effectively in their home environment.
The TESLABRUSH stimulates the scalp by means of small specific electrical pulses. Electrical stimulation of the scalp has long been known as an effective treatment for hair loss. To date not many people could avail themselves of this kind of treatment because the required equipment was not licensed for domestic use in most countries. Applying latest electronic technology, Rudert Technologies Ltd has overcome this limitation by creating the world’s first hand held electrical scalp and skin stimulator, which meets stringent medical UL, CSA, CE and environmental standards.
The TESLABRUSH is considered a type of brush with seven glass probes embedded in silicone rubber. The device can be carried in a handbag and operates from standard type AA alkaline batteries, giving more than forty 10 minute daily treatments, depending on the intensity setting. The TESLABRUSH is maintenance free and designed to operate for years.
Young people beginning to notice excessive loss of hair, are often surprised by the remarkable results in a matter of 6 - 8 weeks when electrically stimulating the scalp. Increasing age and prolonged hair loss require more patience. A medical doctor, who investigated the method came to the conclusion that about 40% of men treated had excellent results. The remaining 60% showed results varying from moderate to minimal. All patients noted the cessation of hair loss. This is excellent news considering that most herbal pills and shampoos do not even come near this level of performance. With the TESLABRUSH massage existing hair looks fuller and thicker. Everybody, who would like to have healthy good looking hair will benefit from this electrical scalp stimulation.
Many scalp treatments require the use of special oils or lotions to help clear clogged follicles from accumulated sebum. With the TESLABRUSH massage this is not necessary because the pulsed electrical current helps the follicles to excrete the substance, which makes way for healthy hair to move freely to the surface. The battery operated TESLABRUSH can be used anywhere at any time, which makes treatment very convenient.
It is generally understood that excessive DHT is one of the major causes of male or female pattern baldness. Even with this knowledge we still have not found a pharmaceutical product without side effects. As soon as the use of medications is discontinued the original baldness comes back. Therefore many hair loss sufferers prefer natural alternatives. For those who choose a holistic health approach, as well as those who prefer the regular medical route, the TESLABRUSH massage enhances the effectiveness. The TESLABRUSH is not in competition with other products but needs to be part of the arsenal of all who fight hair loss.
Using the TESLABRUSH massage for male or female pattern baldness has the following advantages over other methods:
It shows relatively quick results
It is inexpensive over time – less than $10/month
It has no negative side effects
It enhances other treatments
It prevents further hair loss after a transplant
For information on the TESLABRUSH go to http://www.newhairnewme.com/
For a complete analysis of the operating principles for the TESLABRUSH go to http://www.newhairnewme.com/
For media enquiries or to arrange an interview please contact Bernhard Rudert at 604 925 0051
Bernhard Rudert, owner of Rudert Technologies Ltd, Vancouver, Canada is an Electronics Design and Research Engineer having his own consulting practice for over 30 years. He specializes in the design of innovative professional products with the TESLABRUSH being the latest innovation. His association with the hair loss industry for over 5 years has made him an authority on the subject with special emphasis on providing trustworthy advice on practical ways of addressing hair loss. His website www.newhairnewme.com provides extensive free information for all who want best possible results.