News By Tag
News By Location
Tubbs Snowshoes Refines its Offerings from the Backcountry to the Trail
Technical Snowshoe Advances Seen in both FLEX and Traditional Models
When heading into the backcountry, Tubbs’ newly updated Xpedition snowshoe offers superior features for the deepest snow and steepest terrain. The technically advanced Xpedition now features the Pro-Step frame to increase flotation in deep snow and improve ergonomics in walking. The addition of the new Grappler heel cleat with the Cobra™ toe crampon provides superior traction for both climbing and descending.
XPEDITION SNOWSHOE FEATURES:
· ProStep Frame reduces impact on hip, knee and ankle joints.
· ReAct™ Binding provides precision and comfort.
· R2 Revolution Response Pivot System gives the ReAct™ binding lateral flexibility to adapt to uneven terrain.
· Grappler Heel Cleat and Cobra™ Toe Crampon for sure footing.
· SoftTec Decking for durable, lightweight flotation.
· Available in Women’s 21” and 25”, and Men’s 25”, 30” and 36” lengths.
· SRP: $239.95
The popular FLEX TRK snowshoe is ideal for day hikers looking to explore rolling hills on harder packed snow. For 2013-14, the FLEX TRK receives the addition of the QuickPull binding, with a smooth webbing routing that slides easily to cinch, unlocks with one buckle push, and stays set for the full outing.
FLEX TRK SNOWSHOE FEATURES:
· FLEX Tail™ design absorbs shock and reduces stress on the joints.
· Torsion Deck™ construction articulates on variable snow conditions for better grip and precise feel.
· 3D-Curved Traction Rail technology ensures superior side-hill grip in hard-packed or icy conditions.
· QuickPull Binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push.
· Available in Women’s 22” and Men’s 24” lengths.
· SRP: $149.95
NOTE: Visit Tubbs at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013, Booth #35113
For more information on Tubbs Snowshoes, please visit TubbsSnowshoes.com.