News By Tag
News By Place
wiSAVED Entertainment Group Presents "The Getaway" Christians & Romance
Where can the righteous go to stand for Christ but also embrace the journey of dating and courtship. WiSAVED Entertainment group has a possible option this Valentines Day Weekend.
Very scary territory for many, but romance and courtship can all be very fulfilling and appropriate without crossing the point of no return before marriage. With Valentines Day fast approaching many couples both married and not are wondering what they should do this year during one of the biggest days built upon peer pressure and guilt about displaying your love.
WiSAVED Entertainment recently took a poll on our Facebook page (@wisaved) and came up with the following list of gift items
- Tickets to Sporting Event or Concert (X-Games, Clipper game “lol”, Favorite artist)
- A day at my favorite amusement park
- A nice candle lit dinner and good conversation
- A nice outfit (ladies you can pick men’s clothes)
- Hat (fitted, snapback or Brimmed)
- Gift card (Starbucks, in-n-out, Friday's etc.)
- A few packs of socks and T-Shirts
- Quality time together
- A home cooked meal (if they can cook)
- $300 Gas Card
Lastly for those who would like an experience located in the local Southern California region. WiSAVED Entertainment Group hosts “The Getaway” a Valentines Dinner Cruise Saturday, February 16th, 2013 in Newport Beach, CA. Join us for an evening as we getaway from it all and enjoy adventure on the Pacific. Live music, complete 3 course meal, and red carpet arrival for all guest. Details can be found at www.wisaved.com.