CPP Launches One Call SOS – Protecting cards, cars, bikes and phones
Ties up with Kotak Mahindra Bank to offer this unique service to its customer base across India
Designed to suit today’s fast paced lives, CPP’s One Call SOS service offers individuals the convenience of protecting three of the most important elements of their lives – cash, transport (car or bike) and mobile phone – within one comprehensive membership at the very affordable price of Rs 699 per year.
Speaking about the newly launched service, Ian Craig, Managing Director, CPP India said, “For the majority of us, cash (or access to cash via ATM/debit cards), a reliable car or two-wheeler and a mobile phone, are critical in the busy lives we lead today. One Call SOS from CPP understands this. Should a customer lose their wallet or have it stolen, we will block all of their cards immediately and can arrange for an emergency cash advance to be placed in their hand. Should a customer’s car or two-wheeler break down, we will send help to them at the roadside and get them back up and running. Should a customer lose their mobile phone, we will block their SIM to ensure that it cannot be re-used. Customers can access all of these services by making just one toll free call to CPP.”
Ian added, “One Call SOS seeks to protect three of the most important elements of a customer’s life – cash, transport (car or bike) and mobile phone – within one comprehensive membership at the very reasonable price of Rs. 699 per year.”
Details of benefits offered under CPP One Call SOS plan:
· Single call to block all lost cards: In case of debit or credit card loss or theft all that the customer needs to do is call CPP’s 24 hour toll free helpline to report the loss. CPP will then ensure that all cards are blocked with the banks / issuers.
· Emergency road-side assistance (car or bike): One Call SOS customers will be able to avail services such as fuel delivery, battery jumpstart, flat tyre support, emptying fuel tank, towing of vehicle, co-ordination of local taxi, etc.
· Emergency cash advance of up to INR 20,000: Members can avail of an interest free emergency cash advance in case of loss or theft of wallet/debit card.
· SIM card blocking: Should a customer lose their mobile phone, or have it stolen, CPP will arrange for the SIM card to be blocked with the mobile operator.
· PAN card replacement assistance: If a customer’s PAN card is lost or stolen, CPP will assist and guide customers through the document completion process and help coordinate the free replacement of the PAN card.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL) is the first bank to offer this unique value proposition to its customers.
Shalini Mehta, Executive Vice President, Kotak Mahindra Bank said, “At Kotak Mahindra Bank, we are always looking for new and innovative ways of delivering value to our customers, and offering One Call SOS to our customers is another step in that direction. An extremely relevant service in today’s day and age, One Call SOS adds to the benefits we already offer our customers and also helps ease the worries associated with card, mobile and car or bike assistance.”
Sumit Bali, Executive Vice President, Kotak Mahindra Bank said, “This association with CPP is a realisation of a long standing aim to offer our customers a service plan that will take care of all their anxieties related to cards, car or bike and mobile. This partnership with CPP will help offer invaluable user experience for our customers across the country.”
Customers can buy OneCall SOS by calling CPP on 1800-419-4000 or Kotak Mahindra Bank on 1800 102 6022. The membership is valid for a year and renews annually. Post buying the membership, customers are advised to register all their valuable credit, debit and ATM cards, their mobile phone details and information about the car or 2-wheeler with CPP.
CPP Group Plc is a global market leader in the assistance services market with over 11 million customers, 200 business partners and 2,000 employees. It is present across Europe, America and Asia, providing market leading products and services to its partners and their customers. As part of CPP Group Plc, CPP India (CPP Assistance Services Pvt. Ltd.) provides ‘Assistance Services’ in India which help people cope with the anxieties associated with modern day living. CPP’s flagship product - Card Protection is India’s first comprehensive card protection service for use in the event of card loss, theft and related fraud. CPP India’s office is located in Gurgaon, Haryana from where it services its customers spread across the country. For more information on CPP India, please visit www.cppindia.com