News By Tag
News By Place
How to Never Say the Dreaded "Diet" Word Again
We all pledge to get healthy and lose those last pounds when the New Year rolls around--but by February or March we forget about our resolutions and those cravings really kick in again. My class will help you end them for good!
• Do you need to reach for that sweet pastry or cookie every mid-morning or afternoon--washed down, of course, by a cup of (often sweetened) coffee or maybe even a soda? Then, the whole cycle starts over again, and you can't wait for your next sweet--or maybe you want something salty to balance that sweet taste out.
• Are you pretty heavy-handed with the salt shaker, often salting even before you taste the food?
• Do you crave crunchy, salty things at night like potato chips or pretzels?
• Do you wake up feeling bloated, moody, irritable and tired, with puffy eyes and "brainfog?"
• Do you constantly fight that craving, usually by trying to eat something "healthier,"
Do you feel like you're ruled by your cravings and it always stops you from losing those pesky last pounds?
We usually think of cravings as really bad things, to be fought at all costs. Problem is, we almost always lose that fight! They do give us some brilliant information about our bodies, though.
Once we understand what those cravings are telling us, we can learn to handle them, get rid of them for good--and then watch those last pounds release!
Well, here's the good news, because I'm going to show you how on January 30th, when I teach for the Learning Annex. You'll learn what those cravings mean and give you some tips for handling them during my "Kick Your Cravings to the Curb" class at the Penn Mutual offices, 2 Park Avenue at 32nd St, Suite 300, NYC 10016.
During the class you'll:
• Understand what different cravings mean
• Learn tips and suggestions for understanding, and then eliminating, them
• Walk away with a crystal clear vision for your ultimate physical health, weight, energy and vitality
• Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your body's ability to cope with those cravings
• Re-energize and inspire you to handle them once and for all!
• Feel great, more energetic than ever, and any excess weight will start to drop
• Never feel deprived or have to use that dreaded "diet" word or feel guilty --ever again
For more information and to register, http://www.irenefross.com/
ABOUT IRENE: Irene Ross is a certified health and nutrition coach. Author of the e-book, Sugar's Sour Story and of the forthcoming book, 25 Ways to Fire Up Your Day: Increase Energy, Get More Done in Less Time, Balance Your Life, her website is: www.irenefross.com