Furnishing Reception Areas and Lobbies Just Got Easier
Conventional office furniture websites are like giant catalogs requiring users to wade through countless part numbers. ReceptionAreaOutfitters.com challenges that paradigm by offering its users an easy system configuration with visual feedback.
ReceptionAreaOutfitters is different. As the name implies, the website is dedicated to reception desks and lobby accessory furniture. The difference is readily apparent.
David Johnson, owner, says ReceptionAreaOutfitters embraces website technologies that give visitors a more enjoyable and complete purchase experience. The website is easy and intuitive while offering competitive pricing with enhanced value.
Instead of pages of part numbers, visitors are able to choose configuration options from a single page. As David explains, “Reception desks often require 6 different part numbers from a choice of 8-12 options. With a conventional website, users would need to choose carefully and add 6 individual part numbers to their cart. Instead, RecepetionAreaOutfitters provides all the configuration options on a single page with the corresponding drawing in real time.”
But the website takes the user experience even further:
• Shoppers can browse different models and styles on the home page. A single click enlarges images for a closer look,
• A pre-order planning guide showcases different reception station styles and facilitates space planning,
• Users can order FREE finish sample for “true color” appraisal,
• An extensive section is devoted to post-order processing (ie. shipping and receiving guidelines, assembly and furniture care), and,
• Product pages are packed with practical information including shipping carton sizes and weights, as well as assembly instructions and times.
For those looking for a wide range of reception desks and lobby furniture RecepetionAreaOutfitters combines exceptional prices with an intuitive and enjoyable shopping experience.