PEOPLECERT joins the Association of Test Publishers (ATP) and sponsors the ATP event in Florida
PEOPLECERT, one of the leading certification organizations globally, has become a member of the Association of Test publishers (ATP). Its debut will be made at the ATP event in Florida, on February 3-6, in which PEOPLECERT is a platinum sponsor.
During ATP Innovations in Testing PEOPLECERT will demonstrate its full scale capabilities, including:
· Qualification & Exam Development (Subject matter experts identification, item authoring, item banking, supporting 20+ types of questions & answers, etc.)
· Exam Validation & Psychometric Services (Competence assessment, assessment instruments, exam building, statistical analysis, etc.)
· Exam Administration (Exam set up & management, online registration, online booking, online delivery, exam publication)
· Exam Delivery (Web/Paper based delivery, onsite and web-proctoring (e-Assessor))
· Certification Triggering and Verification Process (Statistical data management, certificate printing & delivery, secure real time access)
· Real time and Customized Reporting (Different access rights, exam content validity reporting, candidate results etc.)
‘Being a member of one of the most well respected industry associations is a great honour for us and helps us further understand the specific needs of our current and potential partners. ATP Innovations in Testing will be a great opportunity to listen to these needs first hand and demonstrate how our innovative solutions can be customized to meet these needs’, says Michael McLaughlin, PEOPLECERT’s Regional Manager for US.
Attendees can visit PEOPLECERT at Booth 006 or attend the PEOPLECERT Innovation Showcase that aims to offer organizations a ‘How to’ guide on the overall exam administration process through the PEOPLECERT’s services and systems. ‘PEOPLECERT solutions are all about simplicity and this will be what visitors will find out about during our showcase’ McLaughlin adds.
PEOPLECERT is an ISO 17024 accredited certification body dedicated to delivering flexible exam administration and delivery solutions that are based on rigid security standards, including ISO 27001. It is this combination of strict security assurance and the flexibility offered by the organization’