News By Tag
News By Place
CMT’s 14th MEAPET Summit Puts Focus on Consumer Trends, Market Insights and Technology Innovations
Burgeoning export markets in Africa & Europe and local demand have made the ME region the location of choice for PET investments, with new capacities in Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Oman & Saudi Arabia creating a competitive advantage on a global scale.
A market susceptible to consumer behavior and packaging innovations, the PET industry is seeing a need to cater to the growing demand for sustainable packaging solutions, from lightweighting to recycling. For that reason, 14th MEAPET Summit puts focus on:
- How will the Global Capacity Crisis Affect the PET Business in the Middle East & Africa Region?
- Growth Strategy & Creating a Competitive Position in the PET Packaging Industry
- Polyester Intermediates Market Outlook
- Challenges for PET Converters in the MEA Markets
- Functional Beverages for the Middle East Markets
- Global RPET Developments and Opportunities & Obstacles for ME Recyclers
- perPETual: Simply the “Best-er”
- PET Recycling – Innovative Processing Technologies
- Leading Beverage Packaging Solutions
- Advantages of PET Kegs: Technical Overview & Evolution to CSD
- Trade & Anti-Dumping Duty Challenges for Turkey’s PET Sector
- North Africa PET Outlook: Morocco, Algeria & Tunisia
- Today and Tomorrow Innovation for Preform/Bottle Technology
- Hotfilling Technology into Lightweight PET Bottles
- PET Sheet & Flexible Packaging: Developments in the Middle East
A separately bookable workshop, "A2Z of PET Recycling" led by Mr. Robert Dvorak, Projects Manager at Nextek, is also included in the agenda to offer greater insights into bales supply, PET recycling process and challenges in RPET.
Organized by renowned conference organizer Centre for Management Technology, the 14th MEAPET Summit attracts delegates from upstream feedstock to downstream end users, including feedstock and resin producers/traders, converts, bottlers, fillers, PET film sheet and fiber producers/traders, consultants and researchers, additive suppliers, brand owners and end users, and technology, machinery and equipment suppliers.
More information is available on the conference website: http://www.cmtevents.com/
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Hafizah at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 6346 9218.