News By Tag
News By Location
CHI Announces its Patient-Derived Cancer Tissue Xenograft Models Short Course
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Patient-Derived Cancer Tissue Xenograft Models Short Course is being held at the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013 on February 12th at the Moscone North Convention Center in San Francisco.
This course will cover:
• Cutting edge xenografting methods
• Legal and technical issues of handling human cancer tissue
• Value and the limitations of xenograft models
• Case studies of preclinical trials using patient derived xenograft models
• Neal Goodwin, Ph.D., Director, Research and Development, in vivo Pharmacology Services, The Jackson Laboratory
• Byron C. Hann, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Researcher, Manager of Pre-Clinical Therapeutics Core, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
• Regina Gandour-Edwards, M.D., Director, Cancer Center Biorepository, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UC Davis
For more information on Molecular Med TRI-CON’s short courses and to register, please visit http://www.triconference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup (781-972-5483 or email@example.com)
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Lisa Scimemi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Barnett Educational Services, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
About Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2013 (www.triconference.com)
The 20th International Molecular Med Tri-Conference is the leading drug discovery research event covering a broad spectrum of cutting-edge topics within molecular medicine with scientific, business and regulatory viewpoints. Join over 3,000 of your colleagues in interactive lectures, discussions, and various networking receptions to hear differing views and perspectives on poignant issues facing you and our industry today. Spanning five days, the Tri-Conference includes 5 Concurrent Symposia, the Emerging Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Forum, 15 Afternoon & Dinner Short Courses and 15 Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute