News By Tag
News By Location
India’s “Go-To” Anti-Corruption Training Event of the Year!
ACI’s 3rd India Summit on Anti-Corruption scheduled to take place March 4-5, 2013 provides an opportunity for attendees to gain intense, hands-on training in key areas of Anti-Corruption compliance.
Network and benchmark with your peers as you are guided through a dive deep exploration into:
• Contrasting FCPA, UKBA, and Prevention of Corruption Act Requirements:
• Minimising Third Party Risks: Applying risk-based due diligence when vetting and selecting local agents, brokers, and distributors
• What is a Bribe? Facilitation Payments, Speed Money, and Baksheesh: How to develop a policy to identify and prevent these payments
• Creating a Culture of Ethics and Compliance in India: How to keep employees engaged in and adhering to your anti-corruption program
• Fundamentals of Anti-Corruption Risk-Assessment:
Learn what steps your company needs to take to successfully implement, maintain
and monitor an effective anti-corruption compliance program in India in the current global enforcement environment.
Take advantage of the opportunity to use this event as a prime training event for your company.
Reserve space now for your compliance, legal and internal auditing team!
Enhance Your Experience with Post-Summit Working Groups – March 6, 2013
A - Train the Anti-Corruption Trainer: A Practical Guide on How to Design an Effective Training Curriculum for Employees and Third Parties in India
B - Developing a Compliant Gift, Travel and Hospitality Policy for Your Operations in India: A Complete Guide on How to Balance Legal Needs with Local Standards of Entertainment
A special early bird rate is available for a limited time. Register by calling +1 416 926 8200 (USA) or +44 20 7878 6888 (Europe), or visiting http://www.americanconference.com/