News By Tag
News By Place
Justin Bieber adds money can’t buy prize to The Printworks Keys To The City Competition
January blues are kicking in, payday is too far away but don’t worry The Printworks are launching a super new competition. Win The Printworks Keys To The City, a new monthly competition offering exclusive prizes and money can’t buy treats!
The Printworks Keys To The City enables one person to win the ultimate VIP package for Manchester city centre. Each month the prize will include a night stay in Park Inn, VIP concert tickets for the Manchester Arena, theatre tickets for Royal Exchange Theatre, tickets for press launch screenings of the latest cinema releases at Odeon The Printworks, one month free membership for the Printworks Virgin Active Gym and complimentary meals and drinks in The Printworks.
Fred Booth, Centre Director of The Printworks, explains;
“We are thrilled to be able to offer a lucky winner the ultimate prize of the Keys To The City of Manchester every month. It’s a city that has so much to offer; I think that sometimes people forget what they have here to enjoy on their doorstep and I hope this shows them what is here to be enjoyed!”
For your chance to win these prizes please visit http://www.theprintworks.com/
For all media enquiries regarding The Printworks please contact Tree Communications – Sarah Gormley on 07919 886488
About The Printworks
· The Printworks is a state of the art entertainment complex located on Exchange Square in Manchester City Centre
· The Printworks is home to 17 different venues from restaurants, bars and clubs to a state of the art cinema and gym.
· The Printworks celebrated its tenth birthday in 2010 and before standing as an entertainment complex was one of the world’s most prolific printing houses
· Interviews and images are available on request
· For more information visit www.theprintworks.com
· The Printworks, 27 Withy Grove, Manchester, M4 2BS
Page Updated Last on: Jan 16, 2013