News By Tag
News By Location
Willie Roaf & Torii Hunter host "Big Easy Super Lounge" Super Bowl XLVII event
The city of New Orleans, often known as the "Big Easy", will be the stage for one of the most celebrated sports events in the world, and Saints great Willie Roaf will join in the celebration, giving back to various NOLA Non-Profits!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 205.523.4782
The Big Easy Super Lounge event is set to take place at the Old U.S. Mint, 400 Esplanade Ave, in New Orleans' Historic French Quarters.
Opening up with the "Welcome to New Orleans" party on Thursday, January 31 at 7 pm, the 2 day event will wrap up on Friday, February 1, beginning at 8 pm with the "Best of Both Worlds VIP Super Bowl All-Star Celebrity Bash" party.
Giving back to the youth and business professionals of New Orleans, Roaf and Hunter have selected local Non-Profits as benefactors of portions of the proceeds generated from the event which include two (2) youth sports teams:
• Pontchartrain Park Youth Athletes
• Raiders Youth Sports Complex
Other benefactors include:
• NOLA Black Professionals
• New Orleans Association of Black Journalists
• Joshua's Generation (Timothy Trumpet of Truth Ministries)
Guests will be treated to:
• Great New Orleans food and drinks
• Celebrity Meet & Greet
• Entertainment by Celebrity DJ's Big Tigger, Spinderella of Salt-N-Pepa, and local favorites DJ Diagnosis and DJ Captain Charles.
Tickets for the event and more details are available at the event website: www.roafhuntersuperlounge.com.
Follow the Big Easy Super Lounge on Twitter - @BE_SuperLounge