News By Tag
News By Place
Perch App Integrates Instagram, Brings Bigger Picture to Small Business
Perch gives local merchants real-time insights into the social media and promotional activity of their own and other nearby businesses. The addition of customer Instagram posts provides business owners fast, easy way to gauge consumer engagement.
“By extending into media posted and shared by customers and providing rich, locally relevant visual content, we continue to provide a more complete picture for small business owners.” Said Perry Evans, CEO and founder of Closely.
Perch gives local merchants real-time insights into the social media and promotional activity of their own and other nearby businesses. The addition of customer Instagram posts provides business owners fast, easy way to gauge consumer engagement on social networks when they are interacting with local businesses.
Perch App Features:
Perch delivers a live, personalized stream of social media and promotion activity for businesses in the neighborhood. Some of the features include:
Track all activity in one place:
· Scan recent posts and images from other merchants’ Twitter and Facebook profiles
· Instantly view promotions as they are added on hundreds of deal sites
· Discover consumer Yelp reviews and Instagram posts at nearby businesses
· Quickly jump to websites and social profiles of other merchants
Local insights and reporting:
· Learn what neighboring businesses are up to with the Nearby feed
· Add businesses to the Watchlist for real-time updates and activity
· Receive daily or weekly email digest of activity from businesses on the Watchlist
Perch is available for free download on iPhone and Android devices. For more information about Perch, visit http://perchapp.com.
Closely is a technology company dedicated to empowering small businesses to succeed with everyday local marketing. Founded in 2009 by startup veteran Perry Evans, Closely provides mobile and web-based tools that help merchants promote their business, create loyal customers, and make better use of their resources with digital media. From its headquarters in Denver, Colorado, the company partners with leading national providers of digital marketing services to help local merchants stay competitive in a changing media environment. For more information, visit http://closely.com
Page Updated Last on: Jan 15, 2013