News By Tag
News By Location
India Lubricants Industry Outlook to 2017
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of Indian lubricants industry, automotive lubricants and Industrial lubricants.
The report titled “India Lubricants Industry Outlook to 2017 - Focus on Automotive Lubricants and Transforming Channel from Retail PSU’s to Bazaar Trade” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of Indian lubricants industry, automotive lubricants and Industrial lubricants. The report discusses about the market segments of automotive lubricants by type of product, distribution and engine and industrial segment by type of products. The report also covers the market shares of major lubricants manufacturers in India as well as the contribution by their automotive and industrial lubricants segments.
The overall lubricants market in India has seen a noteworthy increase in terms of revenue from FY’2006 and has registered an upward growth. Sales recorded in FY’2006 were USD 1,611.7 million. This figure soared to USD ~ million in the subsequent financial year (FY’2007), registering a growth of ~%. Revenues grew by 21.9%, attaining USD ~ million in FY’2008. Despite of a slowdown in the activity of the industrial and automobile sector, the lubricant market sales registered a sustained growth of around 10.9% in FY’2010. In FY’2012, the revenue of the market stimulated by ~% to USD ~ million as compared to USD ~ Million in FY’2011.
The lubricants market in India has been dominated largely by the automobile lubricants segment with a contribution of ~% in FY’2012. The Industrial lubricants segment has grown at a CAGR of 17.8% during the period FY’2008-FY’
In FY’2012, power generation industry is the most prolific end-user of industrial lubricants with a ~% share of the whole pie. Chemicals industry is the second largest consumer of industrial lubricants. In FY’2012, the chemicals industry accounted for around ~%. Metals and mining India contributed around ~% and ~% respectively in the same year
Indian lubricants industry is one of the fastest growing lubricant industries in the world clocking revenues of USD ~ million in FY’2012. The market has grown at a CAGR of 18.6% over the last 6 years. The overall lubricants industry in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% to USD ~ million in FY’2017. Rising disposable incomes, soaring population of automobile users and an increased industrial activity will result in increased spending on lubricants in India.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- The market size of the Indian lubricants industry.
- The market size of the automotive lubricants industry.
- The market size of the Industrial lubricants market.
- Market segmentation of the automotive lubricants industry on the basis of vehicles, types of engine, types of lubricating oils and type of distribution channel.
- Trends and Developments in Indian lubricants industry.
- Market share of major players in Automotive lubricants and industrial lubricants segment
- Competitive landscape and a detailed company profile of the major manufacturers of lubricants in India.
- Future outlook and projections of Indian lubricants market – automotive and industrial lubricants on the basis of consumption and revenues in India
For more information on the industry research report please refer to the below mentioned link: