Announcing New Anxiety Disorder Medication Research
CNS Healthcare is Now Offering Anxiety Disorder Medication Research in the Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, FL and Memphis, TN areas.
What are the signs and symptoms of anxiety?
A person with GAD may:
• Worry very much about everyday things
• Have trouble controlling their constant worries
• Know that they worry much more than they should
• Not be able to relax
• Have a hard time concentrating
• Be easily startled
• Have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
• Feel tired all the time
• Have headaches, muscle aches, stomach aches, or unexplained pains
• Have a hard time swallowing
• Tremble or twitch
• Be irritable, sweat a lot, and feel light-headed or out of breath
• Have to go to the bathroom a lot.
CNS Healthcare is now offering medication research studies for the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults. Our research is best suited for individuals with anxiety-type symptoms over the past six months or longer.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule an in-office appointment to determine study eligibility. Our services are always at no cost and health insurance is not needed to become part of a clinical trial. Find a location near you at www.cnshealthcare.com.