News By Tag
* Enterprise Asset Management
* Asset Management System
* Asset Management Software
* More Tags...
News By Location
Sunflower Experts to Address DFARS “Business Rule” Compliance at NPMA Rocket City Meeting
Sunflower Systems®, the leader in enterprise asset management software and solutions will address DFARS “Business Rule” Compliance at NPMA Rocket City Chapter meeting.
Specific compliance topics will include:
• The identification of items that require a Unique Item Identifier (UII)
• Generating and verifying compliant UII marks
• Outline all lifecycle “trigger events” which require contractors to update either the Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) or the IUID Registry
• Best practices in interfacing to the Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) and the IUID Registry
The meeting will be held at Intergraph Corporation’
About Sunflower Systems
Sunflower Systems is an enterprise asset management solutions company specializing in the deployment of software tools and business processes to simplify asset management tasks. Sunflower’s portfolio of solutions enables organizations to improve decision-making, accountability and regulatory compliance for all types of assets including personal property, real property, IT assets, materials, vehicles and more. Sunflower Systems offers a wide range of services including software implementation, training, consulting and operational support. Sunflower Systems has been serving the property management needs of federal government agencies, universities, government contractors and national laboratories since 1997. The company has offices in San Ramon, California and Arlington, Virginia. For more information, please call 866-209-3516 or visit our website at www.sunflowersystems.com.
Sunflower Systems is a registered trademark. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.