News By Tag
* Maritime Accident Lawyers
* Jones Act attorneys
* Injured On Boat
* Ferry Boat Accident
* More Tags...
News By Place
New York Ferry Accident Victims Have a Place to Go for Answers
Many questions have surfaced among the victims of the recent New York ferry accident. National maritime law firm Vujasinovic and Beckcom, P.L.L.C. is offering advice, resources and answers.
Provided by a national firm that focuses on offshore injuries, these lessons can be utilized by both the passengers and the workers on the Seastreak ferry. The information can help answer questions like:
· How can I find out who is responsible for the accident?
· Who is going to cover the cost of my medical bills related to the accident?
· Will I be reimbursed for my lost wages?
· Is there an insurance company involved?
· How do I file a claim again the ferry company?
· If the case goes to trial, will it be heard in New York or New Jersey?
· If I am offered a settlement, should I take it?
· Do I need to hire a lawyer to handle this, or can I do it on my own?
Offshore accident claims are much different than typical personal injury claims. There are very specific rules and deadlines that apply to cases involving accidents on the water, which is why it is imperative that the Seastreak ferry accident victims educate themselves.
This no-obligation information provided by Vujasinovic and Beckcom is offered at no charge to the accident victims. They can simply visit http://www.maritimeaccidentattorney.com or call the firm toll-free at 888-473-1258 to request their free copies of Vujasinovic & Beckcom’s helpful books. Accident victims can also set up complimentary phone consultations with one of the experienced lawyers at the firm.
To learn more, please visit http://www.maritimeaccidentattorney.com
Contact: Emily Corwin