News By Tag
* 14-19 Education
* Further Education
* Foundation Learning
* Employer Engagement
* More Tags...
News By Location
Capita Conferences announce their Driving Change in 14-19 Education conference – 20 March 2013
With expert speakers from the DfE, Ofqual and EMFEC this is an opportunity to learn how all education professionals can work together to achieve the right balance between academic and vocational qualifications.
Wednesday 20th March 2013, Manchester
· Irene Kirkman, Head of Vocational Strategy, Department for Education
· Janet Holloway, Head of Reform, Ofqual
· Graeme Ferguson, RPA Project Lead, Derby City Council
· Chair: Paul Eeles, Chief Executive, EMFEC
· Des Callaghan, Headteacher, St. Bede’s RC High School
· Jim Wade, Principal, The JCB Academy
With the Government’s efforts to ensure that learners are well equipped to make a successful transition into employment; new delivery methods in education provision are being developed to efficiently meet the needs of youths through more personalised learner packages.
This is an opportunity to learn how local authorities, schools, colleges and other education and training providers can work together to achieve the right balance between academic and vocational qualifications.
For more information:
Download brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Or contact: Naomi Wood on email@example.com