News By Tag
News By Place
Munich Prosecutors Office will speak at Anti-Corruption Compliance Conference in Prague, March 2013
GCM Parker will host its flagship compliance conference in Prague: "4th Annual Business Ethics, Anti Corruption Compliance Strategies in CEE, SEE & CIS" on the 21st and 22nd of March 2013 in Prague.
By: GCM Parker
Acquiring new companies, expanding in to new markets, high employee turnover or engaging 3rd parties, sales agents and distributors can expose a business to significant regulatory risk. Recent investigations across Europe have shown that companies will be increasingly exposed to Fraud & Corruption in 2013. One of the key drivers for this will be the current economic conditions and increasing need to stay competitive. With recent news of bribery investigations in Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and Croatia -Corporate Fraud and Corruption is taking centre stage in Central & Eastern Europe. While many companies can claim to have strong Ethics & Anti-Corruption compliance programs, they may always not be effective especially when operating in less transparent jurisdictions such as countries in Central & Eastern Europe, Italy, Russia & CIS.
This unique event will feature practical case study presentations from Chief Compliance Officers, General Counsels, External Legal Advisors, Prosecutors and Bribery Investigation experts. The conference will give you practical insights on Anti-Corruption compliance across a wide jurisdiction including Austria, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Balkans, Baltics, Russia & CIS.
This conference will give practical insights on:
Managing corruption risks in Central & East Europe
- Compliance monitoring and risk assessments
- Third Party Due Diligence and how to Identify Red Flags / Corruption Risks in your supply chain and business network
- Insights in to compliance in Italy & South Eastern Europe
- Grey Areas in Hospitality & Entertainment
- Recent guidance on the FCPA and Bribery Act
- A Prosecutors view on Anti-Corruption Enforcements
- Personnel Compliance Training in High Risk Countries
- Implementing the Bribery Act in to your compliance program
- Understand Compliance Officers Responsibility & Criminal Liability
- How to Investigate Internal Fraud & Bribery and other breaches of Business Integrity
For more information about this conference please contact
+44 203 286 4071
klaraw ( @ ) gcmparker dot com