mTrip Travel Guides Launches V2.0
mTrip Travel Guides has released a major update for their intelligent travel guides for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android. mTrip V2 brings many new features and improvements including a new trip journal, more sharing features and more.
The update offers travelers more intelligent tools and options to make trip planning, exploring, and sharing even easier. The largest improvements to the app come from the all-new trip journal, where travelers can add pictures, notes, and check-ins and publish it online. They can share it through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
The user interface also received major updates with the most notable
changes being to places and offline navigation. Both of which have been
completely redesigned to make it easier to navigate.
Watch the demo video: http://www.youtube.com/
New features and improvements:
- Trip Journal – mTrip’s new interactive trip journal makes it easy for travelers to share their trip. They can organize their pictures, notes, reviews, check-ins directly in the app and publish and share their journal through Facebook, Twitter, email and other social networks.
- Trip Dashboard – Available online, the trip dashboard gathers travelers’ trip itineraries, journals and favorite places from all of their trips in one place to easily share with family or friends.
- Offline Maps and Directions – Offline maps & directions have been redone to provide more details and provide easier to follow directions by foot or subway.
- Enhanced trip itinerary - Travelers can now get restaurant recommendations on their route, switch entire days, add evening and meal plans to their itinerary and view it in the updated map view.
- Improved user interface – The improved user interface makes it easier to navigate the app and explore the destination.
- More ways to share – The updated app offers travelers a way to share check-ins, places, photos, notes, reviews, and postcards through email or Facebook.
- Transfer trip itineraries to other devices - Travelers can back up and transfer trip itineraries to other devices.
- New ways to discover – Around me and Nearby places helps travelers find nearby attractions, restaurants, shops, bars and more.
mTrip in the news
* Webby Awards * mTrip was selected as an Official Honoree for The 2012 Webby Awards
* CNN * " Takes the hard work out of sightseeing”
* WIRED * Rated mTrip 9/10 (top travel app) in their 2012 App Guide
* The Wall Street Journal * “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning”
* iPhone Life * “Don’t travel without them… I came away impressed.”
Available City Guides
London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Madrid, Moscow, Dublin, Istanbul, Munich, Vienna, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Beijing, Bangkok, Budapest, Prague, Stockholm, São Paulo. More coming soon…
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Norwegian.
Download a guide