News By Tag
News By Place
Exports and exporters of the world.
Agriculture is the first and basic occupation of almost all the countries. This integrated system of techniques, helps to control the growth of animals and plants that maintains the ecological balance and protects the human resources.
The categories of agro foods starting from cereals, spices, fruits, vegetables, nuts, flowers, edible oil and much more are exported either as canned or processed food. India being the second largest producer of food, finds a prominent place in exporting the agro products. The agro products exporters offer wide range of seasoned products to meet the demands of the consumers across the globe. For instance the fruits are exported in both fresh and processed forms like juice and concentrates.
The agro products exporters consider the following features in exporting the commodities for their success in the market
• Striving to maintain the freshness, purity and premium quality of the vegetables and fruits
• Retaining the nutritive value of the product, free from chemical or contaminations even on transit
• Maintaining the natural flavor, color and taste
• Providing variable quantities at affordable cost
• Long lasting relationship with the farmers and reliable vendors
• Customized and effective packing and timely delivery
• Opting the appropriate methods for harvesting
• Most excellent method of manufacturing and processing in a hygienic factory
• Storing in well equipped and clean area
• Selecting the premium quality fruits, vegetables and other products for grading the same to export depending on the requirement of the consumer.
• Prompt service and firm in commitment meeting the standards
The exporters acquire the products by plantation, contract farming or purchasing from a reliable vendor. They assure the quality by systematic inspection and laboratory testing. The monitoring includes the inspection of fertilizers, soil, seeds, irrigation, fertilizers, pesticides, maturity level, plucking and lot more. The laboratory testing is done with latest technology and equipments. Apart from this, these companies are certified by recognized institutions and organizations for quality and management. Every agro products exporters has salient features of service and products that assure the consumers for
• Pure and hygienic
• Proper packaging
• Retaining the nutritive value
• Anti bacterial, fungal and toxic substances
• No side effects
• No preservatives
The skilled and qualified workers offer the best range of services in the market at affordable cost. The other agricultural exports like jute, cotton and other fibers are continuing in the increase of demand. These days, joint venture of green revolution, industrial license and foreign collaborations strengthen the export companies. Advanced scientific technology, genetic improvements, bridging knowledge, effective service and management practices has increased the imports and exports across the world to meet the needs of consumers.
SS exports is professional exporters in India, we are exporting Quality vegetable, Mangoes, mango Pulp, Rice, coconut, coconut powder, coffee beans in worldwide.