News By Tag
* render Pdf sparklines
* display RTL languages
* better PDF performance
* Better Conditional Formatting
* More Tags...
News By Location
Render PDF Sparklines & Display RTL Languages in Generated PDF Files
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, PDF, ODS and many more.
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.3.5 has been released. This month’s release supports rendering sparklines and displaying RTL (right-to-left)
· Add new methods: Validation.getValue1()
· Support Sparklines rendering for PDF format
· Include new option: PdfSaveOptions.CheckFontCompatibility for improving performance of saving PDF file
· Conditional formatting formulas don't differentiate between String and Numbers
· Support to read Theme color for sheet tab color from an XLS file
· Support to write RTL in PDF rendering
· DisplayRightToLeft problem is resolved
· Cropping effect in the pictures was lost for Shape-to-Image feature is now fixed
· Only the first RadioButton in a GroupBox has linked cell
· Inconsistent results with CalculateFormulas method is now fixed
· Vlookup with a Lookup_value range is now working properly
· Shapes in group removal after ungroup is now resolved
· Support SmartArt for Shape-to-Image feature
· Cropping of pictures was incorrect for Shape-to-Image feature when shape was re-sized is now fixed
· Rows became hidden when viewing the re-saved XLS file (by Aspose.Cells)
· error in formula calculations is fixed
· DataLabels were shown for XLS file format but not for XLSX is now fixed
· Series’ Axis was shown for XLS file format but not for XLSX is now fixed
· Periods insertion in lines with Courier font type is now fixed
· Image truncated and color different while converting Excel to PDF is fixed
· Problem with converting Excel file with large number of columns into PDF file is resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save Entire Workbook into Text or CSV Format: http://www.aspose.com/
- Convert an Excel table to a range of data: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066