News By Tag
News By Location
Luma Comfort Launches New Breakthrough Line of PureClean Air Purifiers
Home appliance manufacturer introduces a new line of air purifiers, featuring advanced PureClean purification system designed to tackle the toughest airborne pollutants.
The Luma Comfort PureClean air purification system features five advanced stages of purification that work together seamlessly to eliminate common airborne pollutants, including dust, pollen, chemicals, gases and bacteria:
• The PureClean process begins with a carbon pre-filter which deodorizes the surrounding air and traps larger particles, including dust and pet dander.
• A specialized HEPA filter traps more than 99 percent of airborne particles, even capturing some of the smallest down to 0.3 microns.
• The advanced VOC filter then absorbs volatile organic compounds, commonly referred to as VOCs, which refer to carbon-based chemicals in the air. VOCs are commonly found in paint, carpet, varnishes and solvents.
• A cutting-edge TiO2 filter, coated with titanium dioxide, works in conjunction with a UV light source to eliminate harmful gases and bacteria.
• Finally, the included UV bulb destroys bacteria, viruses, mold and other biological contaminants.
The AP170W and AP400W air purifiers both also an LED control panel and the advanced SmartClean sensor, which detects and alerts users when filters need to be replaced.
“The advanced PureClean system is a state-of-the-
In addition to the new PureClean Air Purifiers, Luma Comfort also manufactures a unique line of humidifiers, including the HCW10B SmartMist Humidifier and the highly-reviewed HC12W Vase Humidifier. The company also features a line of high tech cooling products, including misting fans and evaporative coolers.
The Luma Comfort AP170W PureClean Air Purifier and the AP400W PureClean Max Air Purifier are both available online and in retail stores beginning today. For more information about Luma Comfort or the PureClean Air Purifiers, please visit www.lumacomfort.com.
About Luma Comfort
Luma Comfort is a premier manufacturer of home appliances and home comfort products. Based in Southern California, the company was founded with the simple idea of developing innovative and high-quality home and outdoor appliances to meet the ever-changing needs of the consumer. Their mission is to reinvent portable home appliances, which they do through a continued focus on research and development, without sacrificing customer service and user support.