News By Tag
News By Place
Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain Launches New Website, Designed by iSupportU
The new IECRM website, designed by iSupportU of Boulder, is mobile-friendly, and incorporates a fresh, modern look, an enhanced user experience, many brand-new features, and several enhancements to original features.
Some of the exciting new features on the IECRM website include:
• A News section that spotlights news about IECRM member and partner companies, and news about IECRM events and educational developments
• A Job Postings section for the benefit of IECRM member companies, electrical apprentices, and the general public
• New members-only features:
○ Ability to view and download a current list of IECRM members and partners
○ Ability to download exclusive members-only documents, instead of retrieving them in-person
• New Calendars:
○ A new Master Calendar of upcoming free and ticketed events and classes
○ A new Events Calendar of upcoming free and ticketed events (featuring new event registration pages, to make RSVP’s even easier)
○ A new Continuing Education Calendar of upcoming professional development classes, PDU’s, license prep classes, and more
• Now online!
○ Registration form for individuals interested in the Electrical Apprentice Training Program (www.iecrm.org/
○ Application to become a Contractor Member (www.iecrm.org/
○ Application to become an Industry Partner (and information about the partnership levels) (www.iecrm.org/
• A realtime feed of IECRM’s social media posts (Facebook and Twitter)
“Advocating for independent contractors and the energy industry, making apprenticeship training (online and in-class) and continuing education courses easily accessible, promoting our members, and catalyzing business growth are some of the reasons IECRM is the Rocky Mountain’s premier trade association,”
Explore the new IECRM website at www.iecrm.org, where you can also find information about joining the trade association, becoming a partner, or registering for electrical apprentice training in 2013. Alternatively, call IECRM at (303) 853-4886.
About Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM)
Established in 1981, the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) is the Rocky Mountain region’s premier non-profit organization representing nearly 200 independent contractors and industry businesses. As Colorado’s largest energy workforce training institution, IECRM teaches over 600 aspiring electricians annually, offers continuing education courses, and provides certification. IECRM is dedicated to supporting, educating, and promoting tomorrow’s energy professionals.
IECRM, located in Denver, Colorado, is a chapter of the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), a national trade association for merit shop electrical and systems contractors.
iSupportU is an environmentally conscious IT support company based in Boulder, CO that specializes in computer repair, WordPress web development, and business IT solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Their IT support is thorough, sustainable, and affordable. Technology can be frustrating;
Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain