Middle Market M&A 2012 Wrap-Up & 2013 Outlook
According to published reports from Thomson Reuters, the total value of worldwide Mid-Market M&A was nearly US$500 billion during the first nine months of 2012.
Originally broadcast on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Click here to playback (http://www.datasitedeal.com/
According to published reports from Thomson Reuters, the total value of worldwide Mid-Market M&A (http://www.datasite.com/
Despite these disappointing results, there were some significant rays of light. While the middle market as a whole saw a decrease in the number of overall transactions, high tech, energy and power, and real estate sectors have started to pick up steam and the industrial manufacturing sector has seen a tremendous rebound, with average deal value up over 150% from 2011.
To help you to better understand the effect of these M&A results and trends (http://www.datasite.com/
The upside to down cycles is that they eventually improve. For buyers and sellers alike, coffers remain flush with cash that will likely be put to work in 2013, kicking off a long and sustainable market turnaround for M&A.
Topics that were addressed:
1. What were the biggest challenges and where were the greatest opportunities in 2012?
2. What were the keys to successful transactions?
3. Which industries and regions will present the greatest opportunities in 2013?
4. What impact will financial reform and tax regulation have on M&A?
5. What role will private equity play in M&A transactions in the coming year?
6. How will equity and debt markets affect M&A transactions (http://www.datasite.com/
No fee is required to participate in this special event.
About Merrill DataSite
Merrill DataSite (http://www.datasite.com/
With its deep roots in transaction and compliance services, Merrill Corporation has a cultural, organization-
As the leading provider of VDR solutions, Merrill DataSite has empowered nearly 2 million unique visitors to perform electronic due diligence (http://www.datasite.com/
For more information, please contact Merrill DataSite: Tel: 1-866-399-3770;
Watch the webinar playback here:
Visit our Knowledge Center here: http://www.datasite.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @merrilldatasite