News By Tag
News By Location
CHI Announces its Sample Prep and Biorepositories for Cancer Research Short Course
Cambridge Healthtech Institute's Sample Prep and Biorepositories for Cancer Research Short Course is being held at the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013 on February 12th at the Moscone North Convention Center in San Francisco.
• Irina A. Lubensky, M.D., Chief, Resources Development Branch, Cancer Diagnosis Program, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis NCI, NIH
• Christopher A. Moskaluk, M.D., Ph.D., Walter Reed Professor and Chair of Pathology, University of Virginia Health System
• Nilsa C. Ramirez, M.D., Director, Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Nationwide Children’s Hospital; Medical Director, Biopathology Center, Co-Investigator and Lead Pathologist, TCGA BCR, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
• Elisabeth Paietta, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Director, ECOG Leukemia Translational Research Laboratory and Leukemia Tissue Bank, Montefiore Medical Center-North Division
Topics Covered Include:
• Sample prep for solid and hematologic tumors including quality control/assurance
• Different types of biospecimen resources for cancer research: collection, storage, distribution
• How to get access to the specimens for research
Advance registration discounts are available until January 11, 2013. To view a detailed short course agenda and to register, please visit http://www.triconference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup (781-972-5483 or email@example.com) or Joseph Vacca (781-972-5431 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Lisa Scimemi at email@example.com.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Barnett Educational Services, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
About Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2013 (www.triconference.com)
The 20th International Molecular Med Tri-Conference is the leading drug discovery research event covering a broad spectrum of cutting-edge topics within molecular medicine with scientific, business and regulatory viewpoints. Join over 3,000 of your colleagues in interactive lectures, discussions, and various networking receptions to hear differing views and perspectives on poignant issues facing you and our industry today. Spanning five days, the Tri-Conference includes 5 Concurrent Symposia, the Emerging Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Forum, 15 Afternoon & Dinner Short Courses and 15 Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute