News By Tag
* Michigan disability lawyer
* Social Security Disability
* disability benefits Michigan
* More Tags...
News By Place
Michigan Disability Lawyer Tony Houle Launches New Website
Tony Houle, a Michigan attorney specializing in Social Security disability claims, launches a new website to educate potential clients.
With an extensive background in Social Security law, Tony Houle is uniquely positioned to help Michigan residents successfully apply for disability benefits. For instance, on his new website http://www.tonyhoule.com, Houle explains the four most common reasons why a given disability claim is denied:
· The applicant exaggerated, or misrepresented, the nature of his previous job. The single most important element of a Social Security disability claim is honesty!
· The individual waited too long to apply for benefits. You shouldn't wait until all your resources have run dry; applying for Social Security benefits takes time, and you need to start this process as soon as possible.
· The applicant continues to work while applying for benefits. If the government sees that you are able to hold down a job—any job—you will virtually guarantee the denial of your Social Security disability claim.
· The person does not have a firm medical diagnosis backed by a reputable doctor. To successfully apply for disability benefits, you need to present an airtight case that your medical condition makes it impossible for you to earn a living.
Unlike the many “disability mills” in Michigan, Tony Houle makes it a practice to work only with the most serious Social Security disability applicants; in fact, he will only take on a case if he is convinced that the applicant is genuinely disabled and that he has a reasonable chance of securing a positive outcome.
Houle prefers to work with clients from the very start of the application process, but he can also help individuals who have already applied for Social Security disability benefits, or who have had their claims denied and need to start the process again from scratch.
To visit Tony Houle's new website, which was designed by Foster Web Marketing, go to http://www.tonyhoule.com.
About Foster Web Marketing:
Founded in 1998 in Fairfax, Virginia, Foster Web Marketing offers attorneys, physicians, and other professionals across North America an effective online marketing approach that combines appealing and intuitive design with the latest search engine optimization and content management strategies. With a solid understanding that effective websites must accomplish much more than simply generating traffic, Foster Web Marketing is dedicated to creating homepages that provide visitors with truly helpful information, useful tools, and a welcomed connection to a knowledgeable and empathetic professional.
Contact: Mindy Weinstein