News By Tag
News By Location
100% Premium Quality Mustang real steel floors!
All of the existing fit and finish issues of the other floors currently on the market have been corrected on the floors from Thoroughbred Manufacturing.
What differentiates Thoroughbred Manufacturing from the rest?
- Assembled and fixture welded in the United States - All spot welded just like originals 3/8 on structural components (limited Mig Welding only were needed)
- All correct braces, brackets and supports located in the correct locations unlike others on the market
- Correct Deck height on rear frame rails and trunk floor
- Straight and true inner rockers for convertible which are made on site and in the USA
- No more struggling to bring your body in or spread it apart to make it fit like the others on the market.
- Can be Built to order and Dropshipped from our manufacturing facility located in Youngstown Ohio
- The Owners of Thoroughbred Manufacturing are available by phone and not a bunch of sales people sitting in an office making excuses why products don’t fit we can help you with your issues if any arise.
- An industry first - Dual Exhaust Options Available for our full floor pans using correct factory dual exhaust brackets and installed in correct locations
- Also, another industry first, available full one piece inner rocker replacement with floor, seat riser, seat reinforcements, and frame to floor rails #M65CIF-1
We offer 8 Different Styles these have been Researched & Developed in the United States and test fitted on multiple cars and years unlike others on the Market
■ 65-66 Convertible >> #M65FFAC-1
■ 65-66 Convertible dual exhaust >> #M65FFAC-2
■ 65-66 Coupe and Fastback >> #M65FFA-1
■ 65-66 Coupe and Fastback dual exhaust >> #M65FFA-2
■ 67-68 Convertible >> #M65FFAR-1
■ 67-68 Convertible Dual Exhaust >> # M65FFAC-3
■ 67-68 Coupe and Fastback >> #M68FFA-1
■ 67-68 Coupe and Fastback Dual Exhaust >> #M68FFA-2
Use what the Professional Restoration Shops use without second guessing yourself!
Stay Tuned to Thoroughbred Manufacturing this year as more and more exciting United States of America Assembled components will be coming your way.
Contact Sales@thoroughbredgt.com or call (330) 533-0048 for more information about new product development and current wholesale price lists.