News By Tag
News By Location
The Launch of a New FREE Training Program to help individuals find jobs
Global Learning Partners, Inc Announces: The Launch of a New FREE Training Program to help individuals find jobs - “Getting a Job in the New Economy” Online Workshop
The old “rewrite your resume and polish those interview skills” approach to job searching won’t cut it in this market.
The employment landscape; is no longer about chasing opportunities, it’s about creating opportunities said, Sophia Brooks, President and CEO of GLP.
“While the cover letter, resume and the interview are certainly the keys that will unlock the job search process, it will be an amazing cover letter, a purposeful resume, and dynamic interview that will help the job seeker to ‘standout’
Participants of the FREE Online Workshop will receive a full package of information (pdf) to help them with their job search.
• Managing change to secure a new job
• Identifying the components of a successful job search plan
• Changing the traditional job search model
• Evaluating your current cover letter and resume
• Starting with the end in mind. A job search strategy
• Going the distance: Yes, it’s a Marathon
• The new first impression: Facebook
• Think differently
• 50 practice interview questions
• More topics in the training materials
“With this program, our hope is to truly help job seekers that are new to looking for a job and those who are dishearten with their job search and have given up looking. Lots of people have great resumes, yet, getting a job in the new economy will take more than a great resume. We will give participants the preparation tools to get started so they can hear these words, you’re hired, we would like to make you an offer, and you got the job! ” said Brooks.
To learn more about the workshop or to register, visit http://gettingajob.glpinc.com or call 951.549.1800