Bureau Veritas renews certification for Over the Word
We make no bones about it: Over the Word is proud of the fact that, in 2011, it became the first French legal and translation agency to be awarded the Bureau Veritas Certitrad certification for quality of service in translation companies.
Our recipe for success:
- Rigorous documentation work throughout the year;
- An efficient document storage, traceability and archiving system;
- Identification and analysis of all internal “bugs” and procedural loopholes;
- Close attention paid to client feedback;
- Matching resources to solutions;
- Commitment shared by the whole team to deliver excellence.
Result: the early bird caught the worm, and we are still the ONLY legal and financial translation agency in France to have bagged this award.
In case of any lingering doubts over the importance of service certification in France’s tertiary sector, Bureau Veritas’ December newsletter, which focuses on the customer commitment principle that forms the lynchpin of service certification, makes interesting reading. So, clients, when faced with a choice between a certified translation professional and a non-certified agency, don’t hesitate, choose Over the Word!
or our blog: http://blog.overtheword.fr