News By Tag
News By Location
Women's Ministry Expo Online January 11, 2013
The 2013 Women's Ministry Expo Online offers training, connections and fresh ideas for women's ministry leaders worldwide via its interactive online program.
By: Gifts of Encouragement, Inc.
Hosted by International Women’s Ministry Mentor and Trainer, Marnie Swedberg, this online expo for Women’s Ministries is ideal for every leader who works with women’s ministry in any capacity.
The online expo is free to attend and will provide targeted training in the following eight leadership zones and offer opportunities for leaders to connect with each other and the guest presenters at the live Facebook and Twitter parties which will run throughout the expo.
The eight training segments include:
● Building Your Women’s Ministry on a Firm Foundation presented by Marnie Swedberg with ideas generated by Della Faye and worship inspired by Kim Bolton.
● Getting Yourself and Your Ministry Organized with Andrea Dudley. Kimberly Hooper will get your ideas flowing as recording artist, Dawna Johnson, focuses your hearts on worship.
● Establishing a Winning Team will be trained by Sherry Poundstone with ideas from Sharon Hurkens and worship music by Jagee Melton.
● Understanding the Personalities in Ministry will help you in every aspect of your life as Phyllis Harmony trains it, Krista Dunk generates ideas and Mela Kamin inspires you.
● Attracting Seekers is trained by Donna Jones, based on her book, Seek. Ideas by Teresa Lusk and music by Adele Morgan.
● Maximizing Small Group Bible Studies is trained by Mindy Ferguson. Beth Fisher is your idea generator and your worship leader for this module is Trish Tourline.
● Taking Your Group to Major Women’s Events. Thomas Nelson Live Event’s Coordinator, Kerri Willoughby, is your trainer with ideas sparked by Michelle Reynolds and music by Carole Brewer.
● Planning Your Own Events and Retreats is taught by Frankie D. Sherman. Your idea hostess is CJ Rapp and worship music is provided by Marnie Swedberg.
Attendees are invited to swap ideas and engage with the presenters and others guests at the concurrent Facebook and Twitter parties.
The expo is 100% online, which means you can participate from any location worldwide.
You are invited to attend the 2013 Global Women’s Ministry Expo and may pre-register now for the chance to win prizes at http://www.WomensMinistryExpo.com.