News By Tag
News By Location
Cambridge Healthtech Institute Announces its PCR Part I: qPCR in Molecular Diagnostics Short Course
CHI's PCR Part I: qPCR in Molecular Diagnostics Short Course is being held at the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2013 on February 12th at the Moscone North Convention Center in San Francisco.
Course Instructors Include:
• Fred Russell Kramer, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Public Health Research Institute, New Jersey Medical School
• Steve Miller, M.D., Ph.D., Director, UCSF Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
• G. Mike Makrigiorgos, Ph.D., Director, Biophysics Laboratory and Medical Physics Division, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School
• Review and Recent Developments in qRT-PCR Signal Generation and in Mutation-Specific qRT-PCR Signal Generation
• Overview of CMV PCR Testing: Validating and Implementing a Laboratory-Validated Test
• The Principles of Designing Molecular Beacon Probes for PCR Assays
Advance registration discounts are available until January 11, 2013. To view a detailed short course agenda and to register, please visit http://www.triconference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup (781-972-5483 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joseph Vacca (781-972-5431 or email@example.com).
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Lisa Scimemi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.healthtech.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Barnett Educational Services, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
About Molecular Med Tri-Conference 2013 (www.triconference.com)
The 20th International Molecular Med Tri-Conference is the leading drug discovery research event covering a broad spectrum of cutting-edge topics within molecular medicine with scientific, business and regulatory viewpoints. Join over 3,000 of your colleagues in interactive lectures, discussions, and various networking receptions to hear differing views and perspectives on poignant issues facing you and our industry today. Spanning five days, the Tri-Conference includes 5 Concurrent Symposia, the Emerging Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Forum, 15 Afternoon & Dinner Short Courses and 15 Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute