News By Tag
* Enterprise Asset Management
* Asset Management Software
* Asset Management System
* More Tags...
News By Place
Sunflower Systems Announces Release of Sunflower Enterprise 5.0
Sunflower Systems®, the leader in enterprise asset management software and solutions announces the immediate release and availability of Sunflower Enterprise 5.0.
Sunflower 5.0 contains additional functionality to enhance and expand your property management activities:
• Enhanced parent/child relationships through asset configuration and kitting
• Visualize configuration of groups of assets through configuration mapping
• Track specific events related to agreements such as audits or contract renewals
• Print and generate barcodes
Sunflower 5.0 improves the end-user experience through the implementation of:
• Custom User Home Pages
- User created page with direct links to most commonly used parts of Sunflower
- Rename Sunflower forms to match your business process
• List of Values Access Groups
- Minimize search time and data entry errors by tailoring the LOV for many fields to values applicable to business units in an organization
• HTML Pages for Physical Inventory
- Streamline physical inventory process through improved HTML search features
- Clearly identify items that are required for physical inventory campaign
Sunflower 5.0 includes more than 40 additional enhancements requested by the user community including:
• New report to identify overages found during physical inventory
• Additional fields added to common forms and reports
• Additional controls on creation of work order lines and enhancements to meter readings
• Additional flexibility to capture data on material transactions
• Enhancements to User Defined Fields
For Sunflower customers who currently subscribe to an annual maintenance agreement, these powerful enhancements are available at no additional charge and can easily be downloaded securely along with related documentation from Sunflower’s Customer Care website.
About Sunflower Systems
Sunflower Systems is an enterprise asset management solutions company specializing in the deployment of software tools and business processes to simplify asset management tasks. Sunflower’s portfolio of solutions enables organizations to improve decision-making, accountability and regulatory compliance for all types of assets including personal property, real property, IT assets, materials, vehicles and more. Sunflower Systems offers a wide range of services including software implementation, training, consulting and operational support. Sunflower Systems has been serving the property management needs of federal government agencies, universities, government contractors and national laboratories since 1997. The company has offices in San Ramon, California and Arlington, Virginia. For more information, please call 866-209-3516 or visit our website at www.sunflowersystems.com.
Sunflower Systems is a registered trademark. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.